Creating An Account
The Girls in Tech Recruitment Platform supports two public account types: jobseekers and employers. The creation of both account types starts with the following procedure:
- Navigate to the 'Sign Up' page. There are many ways to access this page, including via the blue link at the bottom of the 'Sign In' page or the 'Get Started' buttons on the 'Post Job' page.
- You will be sent an email to confirm your email address. Check for that email in your inbox. It may take a couple of minutes to arrive. Once it appears, click the confirmation link in the email and then log in to your account.
Completing Your Company Profile
Your Company Profile is your public face on the Girls in Tech Recruitment Platform. It is a place to highlight your company's strengths and to sell yourself to potential employees. All of the information you enter in your Company Profile will be available to the public on your exclusive Company page on the Girls in Tech Recruitment Platform website. To complete your Company Profile, please use the following steps:
- After logging in to your Employer account, click 'Company Profile' on the left-hand menu.
- Fill out the form on the screen, providing all of the information you wish to about your company. Any information you do not provide will simply not be listed on your Company Profile. In general, it is a good idea to complete all fields. This will help potential employees to want to work for your company. When you are done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page.
Posting A Job
After you have completed your company profile, you will be ready to post your first job. To do so, use the following procedure:
- After logging in to your Employer account, click 'Post Job' on the left-hand menu.
- Fill out the form on the screen, providing all of the pertinent information for your job listing. When you are done, click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page.